Updated 6 March 2021
The Government roadmap out of lockdown advises that Step 2 in mid April will allow for outdoor hospitality. We are currently planning and adapting our Terrace for this and we hope to see you then.
We are working hard to ensure that we provide a safe environment to welcome customers back to.
Enhanced Health & Safety Protocols:
- Procedures have been introduced to ensure regular sanitisation using anti-bacterial products throughout the day to keep surfaces clean in order to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- We have introduced one-way systems throughout the restaurant and facilities to help maintain social distancing.
- Anti-bacterial hand sanitizer is available at restaurant entrances, exits and toilets.
- Tables have been well-spaced, in line with guidelines, to ensure social distancing is maintained, with tables out on the terrace in use as much as possible.
- We will now be closing at 10pm in line with government regulations.
These protocols are in addition to our existing health and safety guidelines.
- Single use menus have been introduced, with laminated dessert menus and wine lists sanitised after each customer use.
- Staff will be wearing masks for your safety, and have strict guidelines for regular handwashing throughout the day in order to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.