Updated 27 December 2020
Due to the tier 4 restrictions in Oxfordshire, we will remain closed, pending further Government announcements on restrictions.
We are working hard to ensure that we provide a safe environment to welcome customers back to.
Enhanced Health & Safety Protocols:
- Procedures have been introduced to ensure regular sanitisation using anti-bacterial products throughout the day to keep surfaces clean in order to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- We have introduced one-way systems throughout the restaurant and facilities to help maintain social distancing.
- Anti-bacterial hand sanitizer is available at restaurant entrances, exits and toilets.
- Tables have been well-spaced, in line with guidelines, to ensure social distancing is maintained, with tables out on the terrace in use as much as possible.
- We will now be closing at 10pm in line with government regulations.
These protocols are in addition to our existing health and safety guidelines.
- Single use menus have been introduced, with laminated dessert menus and wine lists sanitised after each customer use.
- Staff will be wearing masks for your safety, and have strict guidelines for regular handwashing throughout the day in order to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.